Elegant apartment in the city center
Vilnius, Senamiestis, J. Basanavičiaus g.
A stylish apartment is located in a new project in Vilnius Old Town which was completed last year and was awarded the first place as The Best Residential Housing Project in the Baltic States in 2016. This is a project for those who appreciate a quality and comfortable home environment as well as peace. All the territory around the buildings is enclosed by a fence and observed by video cameras in order to ensure the residents’ privacy and security.
Unfinished concrete and hand-made aged ceiling ornaments are only a few highlights to ensure that the property does not leave anyone indifferent.
The apartment also features large top-class wooden windows and a high – about three-metre – ceiling. This one-bedroom apartment has a cosy living-room combined with a kitchen, a spacious bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe/storeroom.
● A mechanical ventilation system with a heat exchanger (recuperation)
● Programmable underfloor heating
● Brick walls between rooms to ensure better soundproofing
● Electromagnetic water softening without changing water composition
● An alarm system and windows covered with an additional protective film
● A parking space in the underground garage ( EUR 50)